We are currently accepting applications for two Photo-Radar Operator's, one Full Time 25-35 hours per week and one Part Time 15-30 hours per week, this is a shift position.
Responsibilities include; using specialized equipment to track violations of speed limits in various locations throughout the city of Fort McMurray. You will also be required to appear in court to give testimony on occasion, and training will be provided.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Class 5 drivers license
- Grade 12 education required
- An current updated clean Alberta driver’s abstract is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to testify in an open court
- The ability to handle potential conflict situations
- Good observation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- The ability to act quickly and with good judgment
- A willingness to complete an RCMP criminal record check
We thank all those that apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Please submit resumes in confidence to:
10010 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray AB T9H 2K6